Colin Reader is the owner of Wild Flower Lawns and Meadows and the author of this blog.
- Wood Anemone seed for sale
- Wild flower plants for sale
- What is flowering now...can be rather special!
- Wild flower turf for sale containing wild orchids?
- Wild flower seed mix for woodland and shade containing wild orchids and helleborines
- Yellow Rattle plants for sale
- How to create a wild flower lawn or wild flower meadow
- Wildflower seed mixtures for sale
- Wild orchid seed for sale
- My current show dates for 2013
- A pretty hairy encounter
- A close look at Orchid seed
- Edible snails, ravens and clouds!
- One of my wild flower seed mix landscapes
- Wild Orchids and Helleborines of the woodland
- A slap in the face can be interesting
- Forthcoming Shows Update
- What do my wild flower grasslands look like in April?
- Forthcoming Shows
- 'Seedy Sunday'
- Current show dates for 2012
Category Archives: Wild flower grasslands
This month I popped in to see how a seeding I did for a hotel in February is looking now. I used my wild flower seed mixture for ‘clay, loam and sandy soils’. It is basically a perennial mix which means the wild flowers will come up year after year however in this mix I include a nice range of … Continue reading
I thought I would show you what one of my created wild flower grasslands look like in April. What is flowering in April? All those little yellow dots are Cowslips which are flowering en masse this month, most of the other species are present only in their leaf stage at the moment. Cowslips tend to be the first species to flower in my created wild flower lawns … Continue reading