Colin Reader is the owner of Wild Flower Lawns and Meadows and the author of this blog.
- Wood Anemone seed for sale
- Wild flower plants for sale
- What is flowering now...can be rather special!
- Wild flower turf for sale containing wild orchids?
- Wild flower seed mix for woodland and shade containing wild orchids and helleborines
- Yellow Rattle plants for sale
- How to create a wild flower lawn or wild flower meadow
- Wildflower seed mixtures for sale
- Wild orchid seed for sale
- My current show dates for 2013
- A pretty hairy encounter
- A close look at Orchid seed
- Edible snails, ravens and clouds!
- One of my wild flower seed mix landscapes
- Wild Orchids and Helleborines of the woodland
- A slap in the face can be interesting
- Forthcoming Shows Update
- What do my wild flower grasslands look like in April?
- Forthcoming Shows
- 'Seedy Sunday'
- Current show dates for 2012
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Seedy Sunday at Hove Town Hall last weekend was a great event. It is the biggest community seed swap in the UK, there were some fascinating stalls with unique seed related things for sale. Everyone was so friendly, it was very well attended with delicious home cooked vegetarian food and cakes available. Well worth battling through the snow to get … Continue reading
If you would like to come and meet me and learn more about creating wild flower lawns and meadows I will be showing at several events again this year. At these events I will have for sale many wild flower seeds not available on my website. My current show dates for 2012 are: 4th February ‘Seedy Saturday’ at Lewes Town Hall … Continue reading